Young Hearts…Young Minds
If you are age 55 or older, MAFC has programs tailor-made for you. We offer several Group Fitness classes, such as Water Aerobics, Senior Fitness, Gentle Chair Yoga and Range of Motion. You may also choose to walk at your own pace on our indoor walking track or utilize the equipment in the Fitness Room. One of our Nurses from the onsite Presbyterian Wellness Center will design a nutrition and exercise plan specific to your individual needs.
Our Seniors on the Move group is always on the go with opportunities for social interaction and travel. Join us for a trip to the Biltmore in Asheville, the State Fair in Raleigh, the Catawba Queen, Southern Christmas Show, dinner theatres and more.
Our Seniors run the show in the morning!
Some of our Senior exercise and program opportunities include:
- Free Access to on-site Registered Nurse
- Arthritis Foundation Water Exercise
- Arthritis Foundation Mobility Program
- Gentle Chair Yoga Classes
- Senior Water Aerobic Classes
- Senior Fitness Classes
- Monthly Health Luncheons
- Senior Tai Chi Program
- Fitness Room training catered toward Seniors
- Aquatic Stroke/Injury Support Class